Subscribe to my newsletter!

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Join Me Under the Arches! Photos from Arches National Park in Utah.

IMG_1069

IMG_1075

Sheep Rock - Notice the resemblance.

IMG_1078

Courthouse Towers.

IMG_1111

This one reminds me of the formations in the Valley of the Gods. He sure looks like he's watching over us, doesn't he?
Window Rock
Windows Arch - with people. Lots of people.

IMG_1146


IMG_1155

I don't think this one has a name, but I'd call it "Poisonous Mushroom Rock."

IMG_1159

This looks like a playground - best one ever!

IMG_1167


IMG_1230

Is is just me, or do I have kind of a Mona Lisa thing going on here?

IMG_1252

Sometimes it's the striations that make the rock....

IMG_1263

Tunnel Arch(es)

IMG_1278

View from the Visitor Center. Makes you want to climb the mountain, doesn't it?
***
If you would like to see more photos from my cross-country travels, please follow my new Pinterest account at http://www.pinterest.com/lorilschafer/.

For updates on my forthcoming memoir The Long Road Home, which I am drafting during this road trip, please follow my blog or subscribe to my newsletter.

No comments:

Post a Comment