Subscribe to my newsletter!

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Here’s What’s on Top of My Christmas Tree – What’s on Yours?

I'm helping Angela and Hugh raise up to £250 for charity by sharing what's on top of my Christmas tree! This year blogger Hugh Roberts and his "special lady" Angela have committed to donating £1 for each comment or pingback to Angela and Hugh’s Christmas Tree Topper Challenge. You can check out all of the entries here, but first let me show you my Christmas tree topper:

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

That's right - I have my very own Abominable Snow Monster! For years now he's been coming by once a year in order to place a star on top of my tree. Is it wrong that this is my favorite part of Christmas? I'm neither very sentimental nor very religious, but somehow seeing the Abominable hovering at the top of my tree fills me with... well, I guess you'd have to call it Christmas spirit!

So what's on the top of your Christmas tree?

No comments:

Post a Comment