Subscribe to my newsletter!

Saturday, January 31, 2015

What Are People's Reactions When They Find Out You Write Erotica?


I Write Erotica

My author interview with Guy Hogan of The Pittsburgh Flash Fiction Gazette is online at the following link. (Note: As always when visiting The Gazette, expect to see pictures of naked ladies. Lots of naked ladies.)

http://pittsburghflashfictiongazette.net/lori-schafer-write-erotica/

You can also read my interview in my recently released collection of erotic short short stories To All the Penises I've Ever Known: Erotic Shorts by Lori Schafer, which is FREE for a limited time on ITunes, Smashwords , and Lulu (coming soon to Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Kobo). For more information, please visit the book's webpage or subscribe to my newsletter.

white underwear on a string against cloudy blue sky

No comments:

Post a Comment