Subscribe to my newsletter!

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Why You Should Never Invite a Bison to a Picnic

... because they tend to wander off to find food on their own. 

This puts me totally out of order in my posting, but I was so excited I couldn't help myself:



This furry fella doesn't seem at all perturbed by the large crowd gathered around watching him stroll up the middle of the roadway in search of lunch. 



Nice side view of the bison as it turns back towards the cameraperson (me!) to continue chomping on the grass by the side of the road. 

* * *

If you would like to see more videos from my cross-country travels, please check out my new YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb5RugrJMSHh6_4hkgHmkMA

For updates on my forthcoming memoir The Long Road Home, which I am drafting during this road trip, please follow my blog or subscribe to my newsletter.  

No comments:

Post a Comment